Start planning a debt free future today!
Who are Credit Solutions?
Credit Solutions Ltd. are a Debt Collection company with a company number of 02520932. Their full company name is Credit Solutions Limited. They are authorised by the FCA to collect debts in the UK.
Important: Do not let Credit Solutions Ltd. into your home, no matter what they tell you. Contact us immediately and we will try to deal with them on your behalf.
Will Credit Solutions Ltd come to my house to collect debts?
Credit Solutions Ltd. may have appointed field agents to make home visits to discuss the alleged debt. These visits can be very distressing not only for the person who is the named debtor, but for the entire family. These methods can have a detrimental effect to your mental and physical health, and to the people around you.
These are all very common tactics which Credit Solutions Ltd. use to get in touch with the people who owe them money. Without appointing a debt company to represent you, this may continue.
As a long-established independent debt website, we have a vast experience of dealing with creditors such as Credit Solutions Ltd.. We understand the tactics that they use, and we can work with you to get them to stop.
How will Credit Solutions chase me if I don’t pay?
Creditors such as Credit Solutions Ltd. use computer systems (often known as customer relationship management systems) to keep on top of their debtors. They often follow a debt process which will make them the most profit. These methods are often seen as aggressive and you may have seen documentaries and news articles criticising the heavy-handed nature of debt collectors and bailiffs. Although the Government have come some way to reduce their powers, the main tactic continues: intimidation.
The first point of contact which Credit Solutions Ltd. may use will be an introductory phone call and letter. This is to set out their pre-action protocol. You will usually receive (in writing) a letter explaining the total amount of debt owed, any charges/penalties which may have been accrued and a tight deadline for you to repay the debt in full. The letter will usually mention what steps will happen if you do not pay the debt in full. These steps are usually:
- A home visit
- A county court judgement (CCJ), issued by Credit Solutions Ltd. if you fail to repay the debt within this tight deadline
- A threat of bankruptcy (usually if the debt is over £750)
Letters like this are very standard with every credit provider and not just Credit Solutions Ltd.. It is important to not take these letters personally. There is help at hand, but you should act quickly.
If you have been contacted by Credit Solutions Ltd., contact us immediately and we will try to deal with them on your behalf.
How we can help
When you first contact us, you will notice that all of our employees are vastly experienced in dealing with creditors such as Credit Solutions Ltd.. As one of the largest debt websites in the United Kingdom, we pride ourselves in dealing with a high amount of debt related queries in an empathetic, effective and speedy fashion.
We request reviews from every single customer who we help, some of them have given very detailed feedback on how we have helped them and how it has completely changed their lives (in a very short space of time). So please check out these reviews and see for yourself!
We deal with a variety of debt solutions and a wide range of debt companies. This means that you will always find the best debt solution for yourself, without exception. As we are not tied to any one particular company, we can work hard to ensure you repay the very minimum that you need to.
What rights do I have against Credit Solutions Ltd?
As a citizen of the United Kingdom, you are given certain rights to protect you and your family’s wellbeing.
- Credit Solutions Ltd. can not harass you. They contact you as many times as they want as long as this is ‘reasonable’. This does not have any solid definition but be assured that this means that you should not feel harassed by Credit Solutions Ltd.. You cannot use this as a defence to avoid repaying your debt. You can ask that Credit Solutions Ltd. only contact you in writing, but if you do this you must make sure that you are responsive to these letters.
- Credit Solutions Ltd. cannot speak to your family, friends or neighbours about your debts. This is in line with UK data protection laws.
- Credit Solutions Ltd. cannot pretend that they have powers which they do not possess. In the past creditors have used documents which look like official court document. A law has passed to prevent this happening now.
- Credit Solutions Ltd. cannot be threatening, abusive or tell lies to collect debts.
If you are worried about Credit Solutions Ltd., you should contact us immediately by calling the number on top of this page, or by clicking “Get Started for Free”.